Ways to Support Us
The easiest way to donate to CHASE Africa is through Virgin Money Giving, a free and easy to use, secure online fundraising platform.
Please note: On 1 May 2019 we switched to Virgin Money Giving as BT’s MyDonate platform closed down. If you have been giving regularly through MyDonate they will cease to collect your donations on 30 June 2019. You can setup a new recurring donation at the VMG site using the button above, or contact us.
Donate in the United States
CHASE Africa has been validated and approved to receive grants from CAF America. If you are an American donor wishing to make a tax-deductible contribution to support us, you may give to CAF America and recommend that the grant be made to CHASE Africa (Community Health and Sustainable Environment Africa).
How your donation will help
- £10 pays for 10 indigenous trees to be planted and maintained in a national park
- £15 pays for 2 women to get access to their choice of family planning
- £25 pays for a nurse’s salary for a day
- £50 pays for 23 trees in a fenced school woodlot
- £100 pays for 14 women to get access to family planning
Gift Aid in the UK
If you are a UK taxpayer you can Gift Aid your donation and give 25% extra for free. You can also download, fill in and return our declaration form to enable us to reclaim Gift Aid for donations made via PayPal, Standing Order, cheque or bank transfer.